I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Review: Mon Platin Black Caviar Total Blonde Shampoo

I've been trying out a lot of hair care products and shampoos over the last couple of months, and I haven't found something perfect yet, even if I did run into some quite nice shampoos and other products (the ones from Kava Kava, for instance), so I am still trying out several new hair care products, including ones from brands I have never tried before. So when I spotted Mon Platin's Black Caviar range, I decided to give it a try, especially since caviar in beauty products has been intriguing me in general lately (I also tried some caviar capsules recently, read more about those here).

And like the Kava Kava shampoo for blondes, this shampoo, too, is purple in color, which I like, since it makes this shampoo stand out a bit.
The shampoo also has a "perfume-y" scent, which I personally like a lot, since it makes the shampoo feel quite luxurious, but it might not be for everyone. Let's say that if you don't like scents like Chanel's No 5, in your shampoo, steer clear of this shampoo!
But I quite liked the scent of this shampoo and it cleans your hair really nicely too.

I also have to say that you need very little of this product at a time, making the bottle last for quite some time, which is great!
So while I was not blown away by this shampoo, I did like it, and would probably get this again, as well as other products from this brand/line (I already have a Mon Platin Black Caviar Hair mask, too, but I will review that separately).

If you want to read more about the Mon Platin Natural Silk Theraphy line that this shampoo is from, you will find more information about it here, on Mon Platin's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment