I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Review: L'Occitane Cherry Princess Eau de toilette

I mentioned in a previous post that I had been shopping some stuff at L'Occitane, a store and brand I absolutely love. During this shopping spree, I decided to try out L'Occitane's new Cherry Princess range, since I love cherries, yet have never had a cherry scent, so I thought that could be nice. And I actually needed some new scents anyway, since I was running out of pretty much everything I had. So of course one of the things I got was the L'Occitane Cherry Princess Eau de toilette.


(I also got some other products from this range, but I will be reviewing those separately, so this review will just focus on the Eau de toilette itself)
First of all, the scent itself is very happy, if you can call a scent that, generally feels positive och cheerful basically, and does not only consist of cherry, but it does have a hint of other stuff too, mostly some florals I can't quite identify. But I really like the scent, it's both unique and memorable and sweet, but not too sweet.

Others seem to like this scent too, since I have been getting quite a few compliments when I've worn this scent. I always mention this if this happens to be the case, which might make it seem like getting compliments is really important to me. I should add that while I do like getting compliments, that's not really the reason I bring this up though, it's more a way of illustrating that I don't seem to be the only one who likes a particular scent, but it seems to be quite popular among others too.
The scent is a bit delicate though, and not very long lasting, so I do think you might need to re-apply this from time to time during the day, if you want to have a scent on you constantly.

I do quite like the packaging as well, by the way, it's very pretty and girly, and goes with the scent somehow.
All in all, this is definitely a scent I will be purchasing again, for sure. I've been using several L'Occitane scents for years, and this seems like a good addition to that "must buy L'Occitane" list I have.

So I am definitely glad I decided to give this scent a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment