I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Review: L'Oreal Infallible foundation

I've always been rather picky with foundations, I expect a lot from them, and I expect them to stay as they were when I put them on for a really long time, even though I know that it not that reasonable. Because of this, I have tried many different foundations over the years (and some even rather recently, such as the MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation), and I have to admit, I am still looking for that perfect foundation.

But the good news is, I have found a foundation that comes pretty close to being perfect at least. And surprisingly enough, it comes from a brand I am normally not that fond of: L'Oreal.
I ended up buying not one, but two Infallible foundations when travelling recently, since I forgot my regular foundation at home, and couldn't figure out which shade I needed. So I got both 125 Natural Rose and 120 Vanilla, both of which work nicely on a pale blonde like myself, depending on if I got a slight tan or not.

And I am really happy I decided to try these L'Oreal foundations for a change. Because they actually stay put, if not for 16 hours, like promised, then for at least 10, which is pretty good in my book, especially considering that I have been wearing this foundation during the summer, in a really hot and humid climate. So I really put these foundations to a test!

So if you are looking for a flawless base, I definitely recommend trying Infallible foundations! I think they might work best on oily/combination skin (such as my own) though, even though it says on the bottles they suit all skin types.

No comments:

Post a Comment