I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, August 10, 2012

My wishlist right now

Below you'll find a list of the products I want to try most at the moment:
- bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow Quads

I know pretty much everyone is familiar by bareMinerals by now, but I still haven't tried any of their products. So I really should!
Plus, the colors are great for a natural, yet polished look.

- Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Awakening Lip Balm
Because I love Dior products, especially the ones for the lips, and the color looks like something I would like.

- Elemis FreshSkin Skin Clear Purifying Facial Wash
Elemis is another skin care brand I haven't had the chance to try yet, and who would say no to clearer skin?

- Cowshed Spearmint Exfoliating Sea Salt Scrub


Because I am really into scrubs right now (I love how my skin feels after!), and a spearmint one sounds really interesting. Plus, I want to try some Cowshed stuff too!

No comments:

Post a Comment