I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Review: Bliss Blood Orange + White Pepper Sugar Scrub

So, I have had a chance to try quite a few new Bliss products lately. But let's go through them one by one. First up:
The Blood Orange + White Pepper Sugar Scrub.
This scrub is a bit unusual compared to other scrubs in the way that it actually lathers up, which I am not used to, but it actually makes the scrub really nice to use.

The smell is nice, but not very exciting. But I guess that's a matter of taste as well? If you like citrus smells that are not too strong, this scrub may be a good choice for you.

Besides that, the scrub really does leave the skin feeling quite nice and smooth afterwards, and feels less rough to the skin when used than some other scrubs I have tried.

So if you are looking for a new scrub, I can definitely recommend giving the Blood Orange + White Pepper Sugar Scrub by Bliss a try. It does the job really well, despite being a bit of a bland product otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment