I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Review: Lancome by Alber Elbaz Hypnose Drama mascara

This is another product from my Lancome by Alber Elbaz haul the other day, that actually turned out to be a really good one, just like the freebie mirror I reviewed yesterday.

The brush is slightly curved, which seems to work well for getting the mascara on, and while the brush doesn't look all that special if you ask me, it doesn't clump my lashes together at all, which I really liked. My lashes are really nicely defined, longer and thicker, which is exactly the look that I am normally going for, so this mascara really fits my needs perfectly.
The mascara also doesn't flake or smudge at all, even after several hours, which is great, since flaking is one of the main problems I normally have with mascaras.

Not to mention that the packaging is adorable as well. It is an Alber Elbaz design after all!

So I would definitely buy this mascara again, even in the normal, non-Alber Elbaz packaging, as the Hypnose Drama really is a very good mascara on it's own too.

1 comment: