I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Review: Nature's Gate Lavender and Aloe Shampoo

I've mentioned over and over again on the blog that I try to buy only cruelty free hair products, but finding cruelty free hair products that are good is actually surprisingly difficult. Recently, I did find a shampoo, as well as a conditioner, that I really like, though. And it's cruelty free, so I am quite happy about it.

The shampoo in question is from a brand called Nature's Gate, and besides being cruelty free, it is also organic and sulfate free as a bonus. I wasn't familiar with this brand before trying this shampoo, but I like the shampoo so much, I will definitely try more of their products in the future if given a chance.
So why do I like this shampoo so much?
Well, first of all the scent is great. I am one of those people who wash their hair before going to bed sometimes, and lavender has always had a very calming effect on me, so having my hair smell of lavender in the evening is really great! The shampoo is actually supposed to be a lavender and aloe one, but I think it mostly smells of lavender, I can't say I feel the aloe scent very much.
Second of all, it makes my hair very clean and doesn't dry it out, like some shampoos can (which is a disaster for someone like me, who has dry hair to begin with!).

So this is definitely one of my favorite shampoos at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment