I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Review: Lancome x Alber Elbaz mirror

Like I mentioned in my previous post about my Alber Elbaz for Lancome purchases, I actually got a really cute mirror when I bought my two mascaras, since there is apparently a campaign, at least where I live, that means you get a free bonus mirror when you buy two items from this lovely collection. And now I have had a chance to try this mirror a bit, and I have to say I really like it!
Not only does it look super cute (of course, it IS designed by Alber Elbaz, after all), it's also the perfect size. Some would call it a bit small maybe, but I actually think the size is really nice, since it's perfect for carrying around with you. I already have a mirror I use at home, and my Chanel mirror seems to look dirty (you can see every single finger print on it, basically) whenever I take it with me, so taking this instead is just great, I have to say!
It also seem to be of good quality, so I am not scared to use it, like I am with my Chanel one, so I have to say I would be willing to pay some good money for this mirror alone! But since I got it for free: even better!

That said, I don't really have much more to say about the mirror, even though I do love it. Because how exactly do you review a mirror, after all? But if you are wondering if it's worth getting something from this collection just to get the mirror, I would definitely say yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment