I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Review: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat moisturizer

I wrote a review of an La Roche-Posay Effaclar foaming cleanser a while ago, but I actually also got a moisturizer from the same range, since I like to try several products from one line at the same time, since I think products from the same range are often designed to work best together. The La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat moisturizer was also really good, just like the foaming cleanser, but while the cleanser seems to last for quite some time, I ran out of the moisturizer really, really fast. So it's hardly a long lasting product in any way.
But other than that, this moisturizer is really great. It's very light weight, so it's perfect for summer, and it does seem to mattify my skin, which is great. It also moisturizes my skin pretty nicely, but I should add that I don't really have the type of skin that needs a lot of moisture, I mostly moisturize in order to avoid breakouts due to dryness (yes, that's a thing, believe it or not!) as well as wrinkles. So if your skin needs a lot of moisture, this might not be a product that is enough for you.
The scent is nothing special, though, it's very light and natural, I would say, which is a shame, since I love products with stronger, nice scents, but like the cleanser from the same line, the Effaclar Mat moisturizer seems to do wonders for my skin, making it smooth, less shiny and generally pretty, and that is after all the most important thing with skin care. So I will definitely be buying this moisturizer again. And again. And again. Well, you get the picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment