I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Review: Sephora Strawberry Creamy Body Wash

I've reviewed 2 of these body washes before, the toffee one (see the review here) and the vanilla one (see that review here), and I bought full size tubes of those, but I wasn't sure I was going to like the strawberry scented body wash as much, so I only bought 2 travel size capsules of those. Which actually turned out to be lucky, because I in fact did not like this scent as much.
The texture is nice though, just like it was when I tried the other scents, and while I have read some criticism regarding the capsules, such as that they would be hard to open, I can't really say I agree with that, because I opened the ones I used with wet, slippery hand, and had no issues what so ever. The only complaint I might have is that there wasn't really enough of the stuff in the capsule for a full, thorough body wash (I use a lot of soap when I shower, though), so I guess I would have wanted the capsule to be bigger.
I would definitely buy Sephora's body washes, as well as these capsules again, but since this particular scent wasn't so nice (my personal opinion), I would probably go for another scent next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment