I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Review: Beauticology Decadent Milk Chocolate Shower Creme

When I got the Rose & Co Patisserie de Bain set mentioned in the previous post at an ASOS sale, I also ordered a set by Beauticology, a to me previously unknown brand, since their scents really sounded yummy. None of them more so than the Decadent Milk Chocolate Shower Creme, that actually smells just like amazing milk chocolate, making this shower creme an absolute pleasure to use in every way. I just kept smelling my arm after having washed it with this shower creme to be honest!
The bottle this shower creme comes in is not super exciting in anyway, but not too bad either, as it is totally functional and easy to use, which is really one of the more important things if you ask me.
So if I run into this shower creme again, I will definitely buy it again (luckily I got 2 whole bottles in my set, so while I already finished the first, I still have another one left), and my first experience with Beauticology's products in general and their shower cremes in particular was definitely a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment