I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Review: Sephora Toffee Creamy Body Wash

When I reviewed Sephora's Vanilla scented Creamy Body Wash yesterday, I mentioned that I had gotten the same product, with a few different scents as well. The scent I actually thought I would like the most is the toffee one, since I love anything toffee, but sadly, the toffee scent wasn't very strong in this body wash. I mean, it does have a vague toffee scent, but not a scent that lingers for very long, and I have also tried better toffee body washes in the past (while the Sephora Vanilla Body Wash is probably the best vanilla one I've ever tried), so I definitely prefer the vanilla one over the toffee one.
That said, the Sephora Toffee Creamy Body Wash is just as nice as the vanilla one otherwise, besides the scent, that I do believe could be improved. The texture is nice, the packaging user friendly and nice, and price was pretty decent too. So if you are into lighter toffee scents, this could definitely work for you!
I definitely think I will be getting more of these body washes in the future too, but I might skip the toffee scent, since it wasn't really that much to my liking...

No comments:

Post a Comment