I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Review: Apivita Citrus & Honey Shampoo

A great thing about traveling is that this gives you a chance to try brands you are not familiar with already. This happened to me on a recent trip to Greece, where the hotel I stayed at supplied me with Apivita products.
Apivita is a Greek company, specializing in natural and holistic beauty products, so I was thrilled to give them a try.

The first product I tried, and will be reviewing here on the blog, is Apivita's Citrus and Honey Shampoo. And I have to say I quite liked this shampoo! The texture was lovely, even though it was a bit hard to get the last of the shampoo out of the bottle (that said, the bottles I was using were the small kind, I am not sure you would have the same problem if you have big bottles of this shampoo at your disposal), and my hair turned out very nice after I washed it with this shampoo. Clean, light and smelling delicious, basically.
I also would not have been able to tell that this shampoo is a very natural and organic one, which it is, which is nice, since many shampoos that are more natural, feel a bit less luxurious and nice, but the Apivita Citrus & Honey shampoo definitely does not!

I am not sure I can buy  this shampoo where I live, but it I could, I would definitely consider it, since this shampoo was indeed quite nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment