I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Review: Calvin Klein CKOne

I recently ordered quite a few scents from Strawberrynet, one of which was Calvin Klein's CKOne, a classic scent, that I actually used to use when I was a lot younger as well, so I was actually already familiar with this scent, but I was still curious to see if I would still like this light, fresh and citrus-y scent. And as luck would have it (since I ordered the largest bottle on offer) I did!
This is a very simple, yet unique scent, which was the first unisex scent ever released, I believe, and it is still definitely one of the best unisex scents out there, if you ask me. It gives you that "just out of the shower" smell a lot of people (including me!) really like, just like perfumes like Clean.
I think it's a minimal scent that goes best with a casual look, like jeans, not so much with a very formal look, for evenings, but I actually like fresh, simple scents better anyway, so this is really a perfect scent for me.
I will definitely get this scent again, after I run out. But I suppose it will take a while, since the bottle I have is rather big.

No comments:

Post a Comment