I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Review: Marine Fine Touch Hair Mask

I wrote about an absolutely awful shampoo from the brand Marine a couple of days ago, but I should in all fairness also mention that I actually did buy the hair mask from the same line as well, when I got the shampoo.
Now, since the shampoo was so bad, you'd expect for the hair mask to be that as well, I suppose, but the hair mask is actually pretty harmless. It does not have a horrible scent, it has a really nice, normal texture, and it actually makes my hair pretty nice after I've used it.
I'm not sure it is one of the best hair masks I've ever tried or anything like that, but it certainly is pretty nice, and I might get it again in the future (without the shampoo, of course). I do think this shampoo wasn't very cheap though, so I am sure you can get a similar hair mask for a better price, if you look around a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment