I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Review: Hairkop Essence Intensive Nourishing Shampoo

I've written about Hairkop Essence products and their amazing scents here on the blog before (see this review, this review and this review, for instance), so when I spotted some other Hairkop Essence products in a local store recently, I was very excited to try them out too, since my first experience with the brand was so good.

But sadly, the Hairkop Essence Intensive Nourishing Shampoo is somehow not as exciting as the other shampoo I tried. It doesn't have that amazing scent, even though the scent is by no means bad either, it's just a bit... bleh.
And the results for me at least were not as spectacular with this shampoo as with the previous one I tried. The shampoo is intended for damaged, colored and unmanageable hair, which is definitely at least partly my hair type.
But I have to say that it is by all means a nice shampoo, I think my expectations were just way too high after having tried their other shampoo first. But I would still recommend this shampoo, and I might also get it again if I can't find my favorite Hairkop Essence shampoo for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment