I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Review: Kava Kava Rescue Mask

So I told you what I thought of the Kava Kava Rescue Shampoo yesterday, but this shampoo also has a buddy in the form of the Kava Kava Rescue Mask. So what about that? Is the hair mask any good or not?
I would say it is, although I am now a bit more familiar with Kava Kava hair masks, so I guess I am not as blown away by them as I was when I first tried them. But the texture of the hair mask is just as nice on the Kava Kava Rescue Mask as it was on the other hair masks I tried in the past, and the scent is nice, yet subtle too.
But most importantly, this hair mask makes my hair:
Softer
More manageable
Smell great
and less frizzy
So I am definitely pleased with the results of this too!
The mask is intended for those with dry, frizzy and rebellious hair, but I think most people could probably benefit from using this hair mask. But if you have any of the hair types mentioned, you definitely will!

I will definitely be getting the Kava Kava Rescue Mask again myself, there's no doubt about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment