I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Review: Revolution Kava Kava 60 Second Mask For Dry and Damaged Hair

I mentioned that I really like Kava Kava's shampoo for dry and damaged hair in my previous post, but the hair mask, that you are supposed to be using with this shampoo is actually even better than the shampoo!
Why is that?
First of all, the texture and the scent of this hair mask is just lovely, you don't need to use a lot of it at a time either, since a little really goes a long way with this product. It also gives you just wonderful results, my hair is both softer, less dry and more manageable with this hair mask, which really impressed me.
I also like that you don't need to leave this hair mask in for a really long time, 60 seconds is all it takes, and while I am someone that showers pretty fast, I will admit that I usually do have 60 seconds to spare in the shower. So this mask works really well for me!
I will definitely be getting the Kava Kava 60 Second Mask again, and would highly recommend it to anyone who has trouble with dry hair. It's organic and cruelty free as well, and while I know this hair mask can be rather hard to find in some areas, I did see that there are some of these masks available on Ebay, so if you don't manage to find Kava Kava products, like the 60 Second Mask For Dry and Damaged Hair, anywhere else, you might want to give Ebay a try. Here is one auction, where you can get the 60 Second Mask, for instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment