I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Review: Biotop Professional Quinoa 911 shampoo for dry and damaged hair

A new brand that I have been trying lately is Biotop Professional, a brand that creates high quality hair care products that are not tested on animals (a must for me, personally, when it comes to hair care products. You wouldn't believe how many of them are tested on animals, after all!), based on natural ingredients, such as water and quinoa.

I think the shampoo from the range, the 911 shampoo for dry and damaged hair, is nice, and cleans my hair well, but at the same time, it is rather boring, and does not have any outstanding features at all. What I do think a lot of people will like about this shampoo, however, is that it has almost no scent (I know there are a lot of people out there who hate strong scents in beauty products and shampoos), no coloring and so on, so it feels very "clean" and "pure", so to speak.
It's not so much what I am looking for personally in a shampoo, though, so while the shampoo does make my hair feel nice and clean, I think I won't be purchasing it again, simply because this shampoo is "not my style" as much as some other shampoos I've tried. So I guess I would rather use my favorite shampoos instead, or look and try other shampoos, that I have not tried before, in order to find a new favorite!

That said, I am pretty sure there is a huge market for this type of shampoo, so while I am not that into it, I am sure plenty of others will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment