I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Shopped: Soap & Glory's Scent Sationalism set

I loved Soap & Glory's Original Pink scent when I tried it, so when I found myself needing a new scent, I really wanted to try some more Soap & Glory scents, in order to see if they were as nice as Original Pink.

When I spotted this Scent Sationalism (love their names, by the way!), I thought it seemed like a great option for me, since it would give me the chance to try not one, but three, of their scents: Girligo, Mist You Madly and Glam-A-Lot.



The bottles are not all that big, but they serve as a really good introduction to the scents, so if you've ever been interested in trying these Soap & Glory scents, getting this set is a really good idea. I should also mention that these bottles are very handbag friendly, they are perfect for carrying around with you!
I will be reviewing each scent separately in a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment