I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Review: Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream

I am not very good at taking care of my feet, mostly because I have pedicures on a regular basis, and between them I get a bit lazy. So I don't have a lot of experience with foot creams, but I have tried a few over the years, and since my feet seem to have been drier than usual lately, and I am such a huge fan of Soap & Glory, I decided to give Heel Genius, Soap & Glory's new foot cream, that seem to have mostly really good reviews, a try.

And this foot cream does not dissapoint! It comes in a super cute pink tube, smells nice (although not as nice as some other Soap & Glory products), is easy and pleasant to apply, and does make your feet really, really soft.
I wouldn't go as far as some other reviewers and say that it transforms your feet completely, I don't think any foot cream can do that probably, but it does improve them a lot. And it does that even after just one night with the cream on, which is pretty amazing, if you ask me.
You also don't need to use a lot of the cream, since a little really does go a long way with this one, so I think my tube will really last me a very long time, which is great.
So yes, this is probably the best foot cream I have ever tried, so it's really not surprising I would buy this again. Definitely another Soap & Glory product I can recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment