I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Review: Soap & Glory Glam-A-Lot body spray

This is one of the body sprays I got in the Soap & Glory Scent Sationalism set that I wrote about in my previous post, and it's also the first one I started using, since it seemed to appeal to me the most, when I tried all the scents.

This is a less sweet, and I guess more mature scent than most Soap & Glory scents, making it perfect for evening, something I think most Soap & Glory scents are not, since they are very fresh and sweet, generally.
Like most Soap & Glory scents, this is very flirty and fun, though, so Soap & Glory have stuck to their signature trade mark with this scent as well.

I must say that the lasting power of this spray is not great though, but I guess that's kind of to be expected since it is a body spray, and not a perfyme of Eau de Toilette?
This does mean, however, that you need to re-apply this body spray quite often during the day, which can be a bit annoying.
But all that being said, this is definitely one of the best body sprays I've used ever, and the scent is wonderful, so I would definitely buy this again at some point. But this spray actually lasts for quite some time, so I doubt I will be needing to get another bottle for quite some time, even though the bottle I got is rather small.

No comments:

Post a Comment