I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Review: Soap & Glory Pulp Friction body scrub

This is another new Soap & Glory product I've been trying lately. And I quite like it! It's what Soap & Glory themselves call a foaming body scrub, which is actually really nice, since it makes the scrub more pleasant to use, in comparison with a regular body scrub, at least if you ask me.

It's not the most effective body scrub I've ever tried, but it's great for those who want to have a little bit of a scrub every day, since I definitely think it's gentle enough for every day use if you feel like it.
I also quite like the scent, I've learned it's Soap & Glory's Fruitigo scent, which was new to me until I tried this, but I immediately liked it quite a lot.

The packaging is quite nice as well, and really suitable for keeping in the shower.
So all in all, this was a nice, although maybe not a very groundbreaking, product, and I definitely think I will be getting this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment