I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My first impressions of Bio-Oil

I recently started using the famous Bio-Oil product, that is supposed to do all kinds of miraculous things to your skin, including heal and fade scars and stretch marks. Since I have some stretch marks I want to get rid of (sorry if I grossed someone out by mentioning this!), I decided to give this oil out, since it is supposed to be one of the best remedies for this.

The thing is, however, that you are supposed to use this oil for a whole 3 months before you see any results, it even says so on the bottle itself. So I am going to try that, even though it kind of annoyed me in the beginning that you have to do it for so long, I figured I would have to get several bottles of this oil in order to be able to do that, but it turns out, one bottle of Bio-Oil lasts for a really long time, so it doesn't seem like that will be necessary, after all! I have been using the oil for several weeks already, and not much of it has disappeared yet, so I think a bottle is definitely good for 3 months, and probably even for a long time than that too, which is nice.
But since I haven't been using the oil for the recommended time, I can't say if it works, meaning it gets rid of stretch marks or not, yet, but I can say this: It smells very nice, which I appreciate, since I am supposed to apply it twice a day. So far I've been doing it during the morning and evening, it works best for me. It also feels nice on your skin, so my first impressions of Bio-Oil are really good, it's been a pleasure to use it, but I will have to get back to you on if it actually works or not in like 2 months or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment