I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Review: Biotherm Biosource Balm to Oil

Since I first read The Little Book of Skin Care, about Korean skin care routines, I have been using oil based cleansers before regular cleansers if not regularly then pretty much as often as I have been able to find a good one at least. But oil based cleansers are not as easy to find as you would think, especially not good ones, so after my Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm ran out, I have actually really been struggling with finding a replacement.

I thought the Biotherm Biosource Balm to Oil cleanser could be that, and this is a really nice oil based cleansing balm I think, although for some reason my skin does not look as nice texture-wise after I use it as it did after I used the Omorovicza balm. It does cleanse really well though, as I have yet to encounter anything it did not remove and is perfect for a double cleanse routine!

It also did not make me break out and the scent and look of this balm is definitely more appealing compared to the Omorovicza one. It's white with a delicate, harmless scent basically.

So I would say the Biotherm Balm to Oil cleanser is definitely easy and pleasant to use, it's just not the best balm of its' kind that I have encountered.

No comments:

Post a Comment