I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Review: Little Book of Skin Care by Charlotte Cho

Normally I do not review books here on the blog, even if they are about beauty, but I found The Little Book of Skin Care by Charlotte Cho so unique that I decided to mention it here.
First, I need to say that I am not all that familiar with Korean skin care, but this book really lays it all out there really well, so it was a great introduction to it for me.
While I am not sure I will follow all the advice in the book I do think I got enough ideas for the money I paid for the book to have been worth it. So I would recommend it to others as well, especially those who are not so well versed in all things related to Korean skin care already.
The book is written in an interesting way as well, with a lot of interesting stories from Cho's own life, and I like that, as it keeps the book from becoming too boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment