I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Review: Korres Almond and Linseed Shampoo for dry hair

My first experience with the Greek brand Korres was an okay one, even though not a mind blowing one by any means. But it still made me think there was potential in this brand, so when I saw that ASOS had some Korres hair products on sale a while ago, I decided to order them and see what I thought.

I got several products from their hair care line for dry hair, all based on almond and linseed. I will be reviewing the products separately, but let's start with the Korres Almond and Linseed Shampoo.

The first thing that struck me when I started using this shampoo was the gorgeous scent. I find that almond is a really lovely scent, that is not used enough in beauty products, so I think the scent of the shampoo is both unique and really, really nice. A plus, for sure!
The bottle is also great, it's easy to get just the right amount of shampoo out of it, and the shampoo cleans your hair really well. It doesn't foam as much as most other shampoos, though, which might cause some to use too much product at first. But in my experience, this is definitely a shampoo where a little goes a long way, so there is really no need for that.

Korres does not test their products on animals, and the shampoo doesn't contain any parabens, mineral oils or paraffin waxes either.
I can't say I know for sure how good the shampoo in itself was for my very dry hair, but I can say that when I used it with other products (conditioner as well as a hair mask, to be reviewed separately), my hair looked and felt amazing!

So I will definitely be getting both the shampoo, as well as the other products from the range, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment