I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Review: L'Occitane Verbena conditioner

In my previous post, I shared some thoughts on the L'Occitane Verbena shampoo. Of course, the conditioner from the same range is pretty similar. It has the same scent, the same (not very convenient) bottle (read why I didn't like the bottle in the previous post), so this review of the conditioner won't be that long.

I will say however, that the L'Occitane Verbena conditioner is pretty nice. It has a nice texture, nice scent and does work nicely as a conditioner.
It is not, however, anything out of the ordinary, and I also feel like I need to use quite a lot of product when I use this conditioner, which is a bit disappointing. Since the L'Occitane hair care products are also pretty pricey, I am not sure I will be purchasing this conditioner, but I am indeed very happy that I got to try them for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment