I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Look what my husband got me!

My husband travels quite a bit for work, but he is pretty good about bringing me something from his trips. On a recent trip, he stayed at a hotel that had L'Occitane products in the bathroom, and since he knew this is one of my favorite beauty brands (I guess I've dragged him to the L'Occitane store near my house quite a few times in the past...), he brought some of these products, all from the Verbena range, home to me.
I am thrilled, because I haven't tried L'Occitane's hair care products before, and I think all of these products are actually new to me. So I definitely look forward to trying them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment