I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Shopped

Sephora always impresses me, and when I visited a Sephora store in South Beach, Miami yesterday, I couldn't resist buying some stuff either.

As you can see, I ended up getting some Rosebud Salve stuff, some Hello Kitty stuff, some Tokidoki stuff and some Too Faced stuff. Closer reviews and comments on these products coming up once I have had a chance to try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment