I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My latest purchase: Bliss Glamour Gloves

I've recently become a fan of Bliss, after having tried their amazing facial (read more about that here), so of course I want to try some of their other products as well, especially since I've heard people say they are all amazing.

I found it quite hard to decide what product to get though, since a lot of them seem really great, but in the end I decided it had to be their Glamour Gloves, since my hands can get into really bad shape sometimes. And no, I don't mean my nails or anything, more like the skin on my hands, especially if I do a lot of dishes, cleaning and such things.

So what could be better than popping your hands into a pair of gloves with some self activating moisturizer that is supposed to work wonders? I figured not much, and I am looking forward to trying these out a lot!

(pic from Neiman Marcus)

No comments:

Post a Comment