I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Review: Smith's Rosebud Salve in a tube

I am a huge fan of Smith's Rosebud Salve (Minted Rose is the best, if you ask me, because it actually makes your lips a tiny bit bigger when you wear it too!), so I was thrilled to find out that this great salve also comes a tube now!

I've been using this in jars for years, so I wanted to see if I would like it in a tube too. And while it is a nice idea, I still think a jar is a better solution, at least I end up using more of the product when it is in a tube for some reason, and unless you let others borrow your Smith's Rosebud Salve in a jar, I've never noticed the whole hygiene thing being a problem either.

So while I am happy I gave the tube a try (this is a great way of introducing those who aren't already using this salve to the brand), I probably won't be getting another tube. I prefer the jar by far!

No comments:

Post a Comment