I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I did not get anything beauty related for Valentine's Day, I ended up bagging some jewelry instead, but I still had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I hope everyone else did too! And if you did get anything beauty related for this occasion, I would love to hear about it, so feel free to share!

(pic from Ebay)

1 comment:

  1. So much better than a bunch of flowers ;)

    being chic.
    www.fromvictoriawithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete