I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Review: Pupa Professionals Smoothing Foundation Primer

I've never been a person who uses tons of different products at the same time, so using primers is actually something that is rather new to me.
But one of my friends was raving so much about the Pupa Professionals Smoothing Foundation Primer that I decided to give it a try, making it the first ever foundation primer I ever tried.

This primer is available in a clear version, a green version and a purple version. The clear one is suitable for all skin types, while the green one will combat any redness in the skin and the purple one will correct any yellow tones you might have.

I got the clear version myself, and found that it worked really nicely, much better than I had thought in fact. It does smooth out any bumps or wrinkles or lines you might have, making your skin appear really smooth and flawless.

You use the primer before adding foundation, of course, but I found that you can use the foundation even very shortly after having applied the primer, so there is no need to wait a long time in between, which I think is great. You also just need to apply very little of this product, so even though it might seem a bit pricey for "an unnecessary product" (it did to me!), you will be using it much longer than you think, so it is still worth your while, I think. No-one will be able to tell that you are using a primer either, which makes the product even better!

I am pretty sure I will be getting the Pupa Professionals Smoothing Foundation Primer again, if no-one recommends a different foundation primer before that. I am totally loving it!

About Pupa: Pupa is an Italian company that makes products for your face (including make up and skin care), body as well as fragrances and bath products. The products are available in over 70 different countries.
This happened to be the first Pupa product I tried as well, and I have to say that this brand managed to impress me immediately! I will definitely be getting some more Pupa stuff in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment