I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

On my beauty wish list right now

Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum, I've tried it before and absolutely loved it. It's a great product!
One of Boots no 7 eye creams. I haven't tried them yet, but I have a feeling they are as great as the serum, so I really want to!
Crabtree & Evelyn Lily perfume. Another product I haven't tried yet, but I have been dying to for a long time already!
A real, professional makeup case.

No comments:

Post a Comment