I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Review: Liberte by Cacharel

Like I already mentioned on my other blog, my latest perfume has been one that is rather uncharacteristic for me, yet something that makes sense as well. You see, I recently got Cacharel's Liberte, which is a bit out of the ordinary for me, because I rarely buy completely "new" scents, I tend to stick to old favorites instead. But I recently decided that I need to start trying new scents as well, because how else am I ever going to find new gems?

So that's why I decided to go for this one. I wanted something new, and quite different from my other scents, who tend to be very light, while Liberte is a bit heavier and stronger.
It's made up of both citrus fruits, patchouli, warm spices, vanilla and much more, so I think it is a very typical summer scent, and also a scent that works best in the evenings.
But like most Cacharel scents (I absolutely love Cacharel's Eden! And Lou Lou and several others are quite nice as well), Cacharel's Liberte is really a very nice, classic and not overly trendy scent that I can see a lot of women falling in love with. So if citrus, vanilla and warm spices appeal to you, you might want to give this one a try!

(the pic was taken by me, please do not use it without my permission)

No comments:

Post a Comment