I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Review: Biotop Professional 911 Quinoa Hair Mask for dry and damaged hair

I reviewed the shampoo from the same range recently (read that review here), but I just finished up the hair mask, so I thought I would share some thoughts on that as well. What I do like about this hair mask, as well as the shampoo from the same range, is that it is cruelty free and not tested on animals. It also does its job and hydrates my hair nicely, which is what I bought it for, so that's good.
But unfortunately, this hair mask is not really special in any way. It doesn't have a great scent, an unusual texture or anything at all like that. It is simply a very, very basic hair mask in every way, so while I wasn't exactly disappointed, I wasn't impressed or overly excited about this mask either.
So I don't think I will be getting this hair mask again, there are simply many more special and better hair masks out there, so I prefer to re-buy those when I can. Still, it was definitely interesting to give this hair mask a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment