I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Review: La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Moisturizer

I am a lucky girl these days, because a pharmacy pretty close to me has started selling a skincare brand I discovered and fell in love with on a recent trip to Paris: La Roche-Posay. So I have been buying my La Roche-Posay Effaclar Cleanser there lately, and since I had ran out of moisturizer, yet seem to be in great need of it, due to the weather being so cold where I live lately, I asked the sales lady, who actually seemed to know all the La Roche-Posay products pretty well, for a recommendation regarding a La Roche-Posay moisturizer.
She recommended the Toleriane Ultra, which is good for those with sensitive skin, and has minimal amounts of weird ingredients in it. It is also preservative-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, alcohol-free, colourant-free and lanolin-free, which is something I am paying attention to these days, being pregnant and all (even though I have not mentioned it on any of my blogs until now!).

Another great thing about this moisturizer is that you can use it both on your face and around your eyes, so I did not have to buy a separate eye cream either!
As for the scent: I am not blown away, as this product has a very minimal, discreet and kind of medical scent, which is not something I am really into, but I do believe a lot of people are, so I should not complain too much about that.

The moisturizer does add a lot of moisture, though, without causing any breakouts or other nasties, which is exactly what I was after. I must say that the moisturizer makes my face look rather shiny, though, so I only use this moisturizer at night, when I will not be seeing too many people anyway.
Other than that, though, the Toleriane Ultra really has no downsides, so I have to say I really like this product, and will definitely be getting it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment