I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Review: Max Factor Whipped Creme foundation

I have not been using Max Factor products for a long time, even though I used to be quite a big Max Factor fan when younger, when I first started using make up. But Max Factor is just not a very common brand where I live, so it is not very easy to find their products, which makes you buy them less, I suppose.

However, lately I have been getting Max Factor samples in pretty much every magazine I bought. More specifically, samples of their rather new Whipped Creme foundation, in the shade beige. So while I have never bought the Whipped Creme foundation myself, I have tried 6 or 7 samples of it recently, so I already have a pretty good idea of what I think of this foundation.

But before I tell you what I think of this foundation, you should know that I am very difficult when it comes to foundations. I have tried a lot of them (and reviewed quite a lot of them here on the blog, too), and if I find even the smallest flaw, I will not buy that particular foundation again. I might even stop using a particular foundation before I run out of it, if I am not happy.
But! The Max Factor foundation is just perfect if you ask me. It gives really good coverage, with a nice, matte finish, which makes your skin look flawless, yet also natural. So I can totally understand they have a background in doing the make up for Hollywood starlets, because a Hollywood starlet look is actually exactly what you get with this foundation!
I would say the coverage is pretty similar to MAC foundations, which make my skin look a bit too covered, though. So if a slightly more natural look, yet with the same coverage, is what you are looking for, this foundation might be for you!

The foundation also last for a long time, which is not the case with most foundations, I find, so a big plus because of that, too!

I will definitely purchase this foundation now that I have fun out of the samples I managed to get a hold of, especially since it seems to be rather cheap when bought as well. So I would definitely define this foundation as one that is a good value for your money!

No comments:

Post a Comment