I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Review: Pure Foundation by H&M

The last time I tried a H&M foundation was when I was travelling and had to buy a cheap foundation, just to use for a day or two, before I could get my luggage back again. Well, I was travelling again recently, and what do you know! I lost my luggage, with my regular make up in it again, and I decided to do the same thing again, to pop into H&M and get all the things I needed there, including a new foundation.
Out of all the foundations on sale at H&M, the best one seemed to be the Pure foundation, so I got that, and while I was pretty happy with the last H&M foundation I tried, I wasn't as pleased this time, for several reasons: First of all, the coverage wasn't all that great, and the foundation also kind of "disappeared" into my skin very quickly, so if I would be using this foundation on a regular basis, I would need to apply a lot of it every time, and also re-apply it several times during the day, which is not something I appreciate in a foundation. So while I am a huge H&M fan otherwise, both when it comes to clothes, shoes, accessories and so on, I must say my third time trying their make up was a disappointment. So I wouldn't be buying the H&M Pure Foundation again, I am afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment