I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Review: Aussie Miracle Shine Conditioner

Another product I tried when travelling recently was the Aussie Miracle Shine Conditioner, because I had heard very good things about this brand, that I eventually ran into at the duty free store as well. So I decided to give this conditioner, as well as a more intensive conditioner (to be reviewed at a later time) a try.

And I must say I was pretty impressed! First of all, the conditioner smells absolutely lovely, and it feels quite lovely too. It also made my hair feel quite nice, even though I am not too sure about the shine part. My hair does not look that much shinier, but other than that, this conditioner worked really well on my hair!
I did need to use quite a bit of conditioner on my hair to make it work though, so while I had heard that you don't need to use a lot of Aussie product when you use them, I wouldn't necessarily say that's completely true about this brand. But other than that, I am very happy with my first Aussie experience, and I definitely look forward to trying some more of their products!

(the photos were taken after I used up most of the conditioner, thus the weird shape of the bottle, in case you are wondering)

No comments:

Post a Comment