I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Review: L'Occitane One Minute Hand Scrub

Another gem from my recent L'Occitane loot is definitely the One Minute Hand Scrub. I believe I have mentioned my notoriously dry hands in the winter here on the blog before, but this winter (well, it's actually still fall where I am but anyway) I decided to try something new, besides all the hand creams I consume, so I really wanted to try the L'Occitane One Minute Hand Scrub.
Now, while this product does not have one of those amazing scents L'Occitane is famous for (I was a bit disappointed about that as I love their scents), it is a really nice product, as it manages to both exfoliate and soften my hands at the same time.

I am not sure what exactly I was expecting of the One Minute Hand Scrub, as I am pretty used to being disappointed in hand products, but it certainly lived up to all my expectations and more!

So I will definitely keep using this one all through the winter and repurchase when I run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment