I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, October 16, 2015

Review: L'Occitane Neroli & Orchidee Collection De Grasse Eau de Toilette

I also mentioned before that I bought a lot of L'Occitane products recently, so let's break up the Laline product reviews with a L'Occitane one, shall we?

Among the things I got was a scent, the L'Occitane Neroli & Orchidee Collection De Grasse Eau de Toilette, as I tried it out in the store and thought it smelled amazing.
And after having used this scent a couple of times, I still really like it, as it does not smell too perfumey, but is rather a very faint, yet charming scent, not overpowering or strong, but it does linger for quite long. The longevity is perhaps not the best, but keeping in mind that it is a Eau de Toilette and not a perfume, I think it is okay.
I will also say that it is a very summery scent, though, so I suspect I won't be using it too much during the winter, but I definitely look forward to next summer when I will be able to wear it on a day to day basis, and since the weather where I live is still pretty summery, I do believe I will try to use it a couple of times more before winter is here for real.

I would definitely purchase this scent again!

No comments:

Post a Comment