I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Review: Farmasi Cherry Peel Off Mask

I recently tried a brand that was completely new to me. In fact, so new that I had never even heard of it! The brand is called Farmasi, and apparently has Turkish origins.
The reason I decided to check them out was that I spotted their Cherry Peel Off Mask in my local pharmacy recently, and since I:
- Used to love peel off masks, but have not used them for ages
- Loooove cherries and anything that smells like cherries
I thought this might be a product I might like.

I even took a whiff of the product in the pharmacy, and thought it had a really nice scent then, but now that I've tried it, I actually cannot understand why. Because the scent upon use is far from plesant!
I would actually describe the Cherry Peel Off mask as having a scent which only reminds me of plastic. No cherries, nothing natural, just plastic through and through.

I personally think this is a really bad thing in beauty products. I don't necessarily need them to have a natural scent, in fact I quite like strong scents that are not natural too, but plastic is definitely not a scent I want to be found in my beauty products.

The mask was pleasant to use, though. And since I hadn't used peel off masks for quite some time, I had a blast peeling the mask off!

The mask is supposed to moisturize and cleanse your skin at the same time, as well as prevent black heads. While I don't have an issue with black heads (so I can't give a verdict on that), I do think this mask cleansed my skin pretty well, and I do think my skin felt a bit less dry, too!
So I would say that the mask does what it says, so it's really a shame about the scent. That will probably make me not try it again, to be honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment