I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Review: Yves Rocher Framboise (Raspberry) Eau de Toilette

I must say I have never really been a fan of Yves Rocher, since my mother used to give me their products when I was younger, instead of "real", more expensive beauty products, I think. So I have never really been buying their products for myself as a grown up. However, my husband knows how much I like raspberries, so when I recently travelled and spotted an Yves Rocher store, and needed to buy me something to bring anyway, so he decided to get me an Yves Rocher Raspberry Eau de Toilette, as well as a body lotion from the same range.
I really did not expect to like this scent at all, but I do think it is quite nice. It does have a very clear raspberry scent, after all, even though the staying power is not the best I've ever ran into.
I did kind of expect the scent to be chemical, which is definitely was not, so that was a nice surprise! This is definitely more of a summer scent, however, I am not sure it is so suitable for winter.
I do think the bottle is kind of cheap looking, though, which is a shame, but to be expected from a lower end brand like Yves Rocher, I suppose.
All in all, I am definitely glad I got a chance to try this scent. I might even buy it again. But I would not go out of my way to get it, I suppose. It's nice and cute, but not that special, if you know what I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment