I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Some other Clean and Clear products I want to try

So after having tried so many Clean and Clear products lately, I still have a few more I would like to try. They are mainly the fruit based facial washes, that seem to both work wonderfully and smell delicious.

They are all from the Clean and Clear Morning Burst line, but have some small differences, so I just can't seem to figure out which of them would work best for me.


So if any of you readers have tried any of these Clean and Clear products:
1
2
or
3
please let me know what you thought, to help me make a decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment