I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, July 6, 2012

On my wish list right now

I am constantly saving stuff on my computer, since I need to plan what products I get, so I don't end up with too many duplicates. (Believe me, this has happened quite a few times over the years!)

Some of top items on my wishlist right now are:
Bliss That's Incredi-peel! Spa Strength Re-surfacing Pads, since I am a huge Bliss fan and have had such great results with their products before. So I am always looking for more Bliss products to try!

L'Occitanes Almond Delightful Shape cream. I am not sure it will work wonders on smoothing skin etc., but a friend of mine absolutely swears by this, and I know it smells absolutely amazing!

Dior's Addict Lip Glow Color Awakening Balm, because I love trying new lip balms, and this one seems like the most intriguing one out of the ones I haven't had a chance to try yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment