I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Just ordered

Like a lot of people, I understand that cellulite is a part of life and that no creams and chemical cures can probably do anything about it if you have it. Still, being such a huge Bliss fan and having read many amazing reviews about the Bliss FatGirlSlim range, I decided to order the FatGirlFaves set from ASOS today.
During the summer I spend so much time exposing my legs that it's normal to become a bit selfconscious about them, so I figured it was worth a shot. So expect a review on FatGirlFaves shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment