I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Nice look of the day

Has to be Serena Williams new duo of nail polish for OPI, featuring the grape colored Grape... Set... Match as well as the sparkly polish Servin' up Sparkle.
Personally, I am not a huge fan or purple nails, but these combined actually look really nice, especially if you only use the sparkle at the end of the nails, like in the picture. And purple is great for winter, so I would probably recommend getting these, but saving them for a few months. Pull them out for autumn and winter parties, they seem perfect for that!

The pic is from Swedish beauty blog Eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment