I'm a girl who loves beauty products, even though I haven't always been very keen on them, so I decided to start a beauty blog, where I share beauty product reviews with others and tell you about both the worst and best beauty products out there, according to me.

I'm also hoping it will make beauty and makeup more fun, even for those who are not beauty addicts already.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Impulse buy from the pharmacy: Clinique Liquid Facial Soap

I went to the pharmacy today, not really to get beauty products, but my local pharmacy happens to have a really good assortment of beauty products as well, so of course I had to take a look at some of their special deals.
And one of the deals they had this time was actually for a product I have been wanting to try for a while now: The Clinique Liquid Facial Soap. My friend has this soap, and swears by it, so I have heard many good things about it.
I have tried Clinique make up before (I love their lip products in particular!) but I am not very familiar with their skin care line, so I am really looking forward to seeing what this soap is like. I know that you are supposed to get the whole skin care line at once, but the pharmacy did not have the moisturizer, so I am starting out with the soap first. (I have other tones and moisturizers that I can combine it with anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment